You are here: Lifestyle MzansiLife Getting into shape after the holidays
The holiday is over and it’s time to get back on the grind. You will also notice that you’ve gained amafutha amancane from lamapapa eChristmas,eYear celebrations nala braaivleis and on top of that notywala that was always around, kuselwa kumnandi.
All of that amounted to you gaining all that mafutha you were working off for the Dezember holidays. Here are some tips on how to get that shape back and keep your body looking good through the upcoming cold days and being for the following summer holiday:
· Join a gym – It’s what everyone will be doing during the end of the holidays. If you don’t have a gym membership, get some of those exercise videos and start working.
· Set realistic goals – Ngeze ulose 10 kilos in just one week; kuthatha iskhathi to achieve your target weight and shape.
· Be consistent – You will not lose weight if you decide to skip gym for a week and then go once every other day. Kuzomele uzame uye iveki lonke, imbeko ibalulekile la. That’s when you will start getting all the results that you want.
· Eat smart – This doesn’t mean you have eat to just amasaladi. You can eat what you want but have small portions and also cut down on the junk food,
amagwinya, burger, kota etc. Zama udle ukudla okugijimisa negazi every day and then give yourself a day off where you can eat all the junk you want but then tomorrow it is back to the proper eating.
· Drink lots of water – Water flushes out toxins. All those toxins will be taken away and you will begin to feel bette
· Don’t give up – Keep to your fitness and diet program and it will be all worth it in the end when you start seeing imiphumela yemisebenzi yakho. Ungapheli umoya sani.
By Dulcie Baleni